Bailey's Iced Coffee is one of the most refreshing drinks that you've ever tried. It's a beverage and dessert all in one. When you top this Iced Irish Coffee with whipped cream you have a festive and decadent drink.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- It is an easy to prepare drink.
- You can easily make it non-alcoholic.
- Bailey's adds a creamy sweet flavor to this iced coffee that's just right.
- A festive way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
- An enjoyable finish to a nice dinner without feeling too full.
If you are looking to try a new adult beverage this is the one that you should pick. Not only is this drink easy to make, but it is also rich and creamy and great for an after-dinner drink.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Note: The full list of this Iced Coffee with Bailey's Irish cream recipe ingredients with their amounts and options are listed in the recipe card below.
- Pistachio Ice Cream
- Sweet cream Half and half
- Irish Cream Liqueur We used Bailey's
- Granulated sugar
- Cold Coffee
- Whipped Cream
- Green Sprinkles Optional
Note: This is an overview of the instructions. The full instructions are in the Bailey's Iced Coffee recipe card below.
- Spoon the vanilla and pistachio ice cream into a tall Irish Coffee glass.
- Then, pour strong cold coffee over the ice cream.
- Add the sweet cream and sugar to the glass
- Pour in some of that Bailey's Irish cream.
- Add whipped cream if you like.
- Sprinkle with green sugar. St. Patrick would really like that.
- Add straws to your Bailey's iced coffee, if you like.
- Hand out the drinks and celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant i the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You’ll need the following items to make this recipe successfully.
These are the questions asked about making Bailey's Iced coffee.
Absolutely, Baileys adds a sweet and creamy taste that is perfect for mixing with iced coffee.
This drink is the perfect blend of Bailey's, cold coffee, pistachio ice cream and half and half.
Baileys is 17% proof.
Yes, it's creamy and rich and makes for a sweet after-dinner drink when you mix it with coffee.
Chef Tip: to keep ice cream scoops from melting right away, form them beforehand and place them in the freezer for several hours before serving.
- Some pistachio ice cream is green in color and some is white. Either one will work for this recipe.
- You can add more or less alcohol as desired.
- This can also be made as a non-alcoholic drink, you'll probably want to add a little more creamer to the drink in this case.
- Vanilla Vodka makes for a great replacement for Baileys in an iced coffee.
- If you want a cinnamon twist to your drink then use Fireball instead irish cream.
- For a Mexican iced coffee, add some Kahlua.
- My favorite swap for this recipe is using Amaretto for a sweet almond flavor.
- You can also use your favorite syrups like caramel or chocolate for drizzling on top or the sides of the glass.
The Bailey's iced coffee doesn't save really well. But if you do have leftovers, they should be refrigerated and will last at least 1-3 days. But be warned, the ice cream will melt.
📗 Related Recipes
Instead of running out to the liquor store to make this spiked iced coffee make your own Irish Cream at home.
If you are a coffee lover like I am, then give this homemade Tiramisu a try, it's incredibly delicious.
🍽 Serve with
A glass of this Irish Iced Coffee is the perfect way to end a meal that includes this Homemade Italian Ravioli with meat and cheese filling.
However, if you are looking for a sweet non-alcoholic treat try this Cappuchino Gelato recipe.
📞 Chiacchierata (chat)
In Italy, there is a drink called Affogato which is coffee that is served over ice cream. The classic Italian after-dinner drink is what inspired me to make this festive boozy iced coffee for the upcoming holiday.
If you're fond of all things Irish and would like to celebrate with additional recipes from the Emerald Isle, you can't go wrong with our Nana's Irish Soda Bread recipe.
What's new? Check out my All Our Way Store on Amazon. We'll be adding more items we love and use or wish we had to make cooking fun and easy.
📝 Recipe Card
Bailey's Iced Coffee is a wonderful addition to your St. Patrick's Day drinking list. With pistachio ice cream, half and half, sugar, creamer, Irish cream liqueur and whipped cream you have a great festive drink that is creamy and sweet for just the right touch after a hearty meal.
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.
Bailey's Iced Coffee With Pistachio Ice Cream
- 2-3 Scoops Pistachio Ice Cream
- Strong Coffee
- ¼ cup Sweet cream Half and half
- 2 ounces Irish Cream Liqueur We used Bailey's
- 1 teaspoon Granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Whipped Cream Garnish
- Green Sprinkles Optional for garnish
- Place ice cream scoops in Irish Coffee Mug.
- Fill cup with cold coffee.
- Drizzle in creamer and sugar
- Pour in the Bailey's Irish Cream
- Top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with the green sugar in celebration of St. Patrick's Day.
- Luck of the Irish be with you.