Pistachio Fluff - Watergate Salad
A light and refreshing classic dessert that is still popular years after its creation.Print Pin Rate
As An Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 Pistachio pudding mix 3.4 ounces
- 20 ounce Crushed pineapple undrained
- 16 ounce Frozen whipped topping thawed
- ¾ cup Pecans chopped and toasted
- 2 cups Mini marshmallows
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut (optional) sweetened
- Chopped pecans garnish
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix and the undrained pineapple until the mix has completely dissolved and the pineapple mixture has thickened.
- Stir in the chopped toasted pecans, coconut, and mini marshmallows.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Transfer to a serving bowl or individual glasses and top with chopped pecans and cherries if desired.
Calories: 331kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 222mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 83IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg