Cherry Amaretto No-Churn Ice Cream with Almonds started with having some extra heavy whipping cream left over from all the Christmas cooking. The family voted and it was unanimous. Cherry Amaretto Ice Cream was their favorite! You can't make it any simpler. A can of cherry pie filling, some almonds along with amaretto liqueur folded into some heavy whipping cream and yields a dessert your family and friends will applaud. No need for special equipment! A mixer and a freezer is you need for an outstanding frozen dessert. This recipe has been updated from the original December 2015 in order to provide a better experience for our readers. Last update December 2018.
No Churn Ice-Cream is an easy frozen dessert
I'm almost embarrassed to admit how very easy this is to put together.
Almost . . . but not quite.
How can I keep this very delicious ice cream to myself? And really, who has to know how very easy a dessert this is? After all, it's just between friends, right??
No- Churn Ice Cream is versatile
I have another no-churn ice cream I'd made around Thanksgiving that I planned to post. But after tasting this rich, creamy dessert, I had to hurry and share this recipe.
This dessert is a delightful addition during the Christmas season.
In fact, I think Cherry Amaretto No-Churn Ice Cream would even make an elegant Valentine's Day dessert -- just drizzle a little chocolate on top if you want to make it even more special. Yum!
Cherry Amaretto No-Churn Ice Cream With Almonds has few ingredients
I will write out the directions, but heavens, it's so easy.
I thought the beautiful Cherry Amaretto Ice Cream is perfect for this Holiday Season or how about Valentine's Day.
Tutti a tavola è pronto!
YOU MAY NEED...
The following are affiliate links. As An Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Cherry Amaretto No-Churn Ice Cream With Almonds
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk not evaporated
- ½ cup shaved almonds lightly toasted
- 2 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ cup amaretto liqueur
- Chill the bowl and beaters before whipping the cream
- Mix the cherry pie filling, the sweetened condensed milk, almond extract and liqueur in a bowl and chill.
- Whip the cream in the chilled bowl with the chilled beaters until you get stiff peaks.
- Using the same beaters slightly whip the chilled cherry ingredients. You don't want to break up all of the cherries.
- Fold the cherry ingredients into the whipped cream until blended. Don't mix! Fold! Once it is mixed through add the cooled toasted almonds. Put in containers and freeze. Makes about 2 quarts ice cream.
Sign up for the emails and never miss another recipe!!We'll never share your email or send you spam. Promise
Note: Recipes and content from © 2014-2019 All Our Way are copyright protected. Please do not use content or recipe without prior written permission. If you want to share the information, please link to this post. Grazie.