Buffalo ranch pretzel nuggets recipe is an easy crunchy snack that flavors sourdough pretzels with dill, garlic, ranch dressing, plus a secret spicy kick.
Buffalo Ranch Pretzel Nuggets
- 1 16 oz sourdough pretzel nuggets
- ¾ cup peanut oil
- 1 Tbl dried dill
- 2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 .4 oz ranch dressing about ½ the package of dry mix.
- 2 Tbls Frank's Hot Sauce or more if you wanted extra spicy.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl with a lid or resealable pastic bag, combine all of the ingredients. We used a mini-processor.
- Pour over pretzels and mix well. Spread the nuggets on a foil lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring half-way through baking.
- Allow to cool and serve. Keep leftovers (if you have any) in a plastic bag or bowl with air-tight lid.
Sign up for the emails and never miss another recipe!!We'll never share your email or send you spam. Promise