Buffalo ranch pretzel nuggets recipe is an easy crunchy snack that flavors sourdough pretzels with dill, garlic, ranch dressing, plus a secret spicy kick.
Buffalo Ranch Pretzel Nuggets
Sourdough pretzels are flavored with dill, garlic, ranch dressing, and a spicy kickPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 people
As An Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 16 oz sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 1 cup peanut oil
- 1 Tbl dried dill
- 2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 .4 oz ranch dressing
- 2 Tbls Frank's Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl with a lid or resealable pastic bag, combine all of the ingredients. We used a mini-processor.
- Pour over pretzels and mix well. Spread the nuggets on a foil lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring half-way through baking.
- Allow to cool and serve. Keep leftovers (if you have any) in a plastic bag or bowl with air-tight lid.
Calories: 34kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 81mg | Vitamin A: 2.2% | Vitamin C: 4.5% | Calcium: 3.3% | Iron: 5.4%