Freshly baked Turkey Sliders are perfect party snacks, holiday appetizers, or a light meal that can be paired with salad and fries. Use this turkey sliders recipe as a convenient way to use up leftover Thanksgiving turkey or enjoy them any time of the year for any occasion.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- Turkey sliders are a delicious way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers, turning leftover turkey meat into easy meals for lunch or dinner.
- You can serve these turkey sliders as appetizers or snacks, or pair them with a side dish for a hearty main meal.
- These turkey sliders are so easy to make. Just assemble the ingredients and bake!
These turkey sliders are truly addictive with the sweet cranberry sauce and gooey salty brie cheese!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Note: The full list of this recipe ingredients with their amounts and options are listed in the recipe card below.
- Hawaiian sweet rolls -- I highly recommend using Hawaiian buns. They’re perfect for baking sliders. The inside of the bread stays soft and tender while the outside of the sliders have a slight crispiness to it.
- turkey --If you have leftover turkey or even ham, that will work great! But you can make these year round by simply using your favorite deli meat.
- whole berry cranberry sauce --This ingredient isn’t crucial. If you don’t have cranberry sauce, use any favorite jam or jelly or don’t use a sauce at all.
- brie cheese -- Use any favorite cheese and we especially like brie. Swiss or smoked gouda are also very good!
- butter -- we brush melted seasoned butter on top of the buns. It really gives the min sandwiches loads of flavor.
- Parmesan cheese -- we add the parmesan cheese to the butter for the seasoning.
- Italian parsley -- this is optional but we love the touch of green for eye appeal and flavor.
Note: This is an overview of the instructions. The full instructions are in the recipe card below.
- Cut all 12 of the Hawaiian rolls lengthwise so that you have a top and bottom. On the bottom, add the turkey evenly.
- Spread the cranberry sauce over the turkey.
- Scrape the rind off of the brie cheese and discard.
- Cut the brie into even cubes.
- Place the cubed brie over the turkey and cranberry sauce.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and parmesan cheese over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add the top of the rolls and spoon the melted butter and cheese mixture over the rolls.
- Continue until all rolls are coated and then bake them uncovered for 5 minutes, adding an aluminum covering over the rolls for an extra 15 minutes.
- Keep a tablespoon of the melted butter and cheese mixture to the side with a pastry brush to add once the sliders are baked.
- Once baked, brush the remaining butter mixture over the top of the sliders and garnish with finely chopped parsley.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You’ll need the following items to make this recipe successfully.
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- sharp knife
- cutting board
These are the questions we are most frequently asked about making Cheesy Turkey Slider recipe.
Turkey pairs beautifully with provolone, gouda, mozzarella, Colby Jack, Monterey Jack, and cheddar cheese. It’s best to avoid overpowering cheese where you can’t taste the other ingredients in the dish.
Sliders can be enjoyed as is or with salad (green leafy salad, pasta salad, or potato salad), French fries, potato wedges, or fruit kabobs.
Yes, you can. Turkey sliders can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 month when wrapped with plastic wrap and aluminum foil, or placed in an airtight container.
Turkey sliders can be enjoyed with the same sides as what you’d serve with other types of sliders - salads, fries, fruit, and vegetables.
The main thing is to bake the sliders uncovered. If you cover the tray with aluminum foil, they'll steam instead of baking in a dry heat. If you prefer the texture of steamed sandwiches, feel free to wrap them in aluminum foil, but the bread will be a bit soggier.
- You can also melt the butter in the microwave for 20-second intervals, stirring constantly. Once the butter has melted, add in the parmesan cheese and mix until completely incorporated.
- Save yourself some time by preparing the sliders the day before and baking them just before serving. Just remove the unbaked sliders from the fridge about 30 minutes before baking. This way the chilled ingredients don't affect the baking time.
- Double or triple this recipe if you are feeding a larger crowd and have enough leftover turkey.
- You can use store bought cranberry sauce or leftover cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving for these sliders.
- For an extra meaty slider, add in some chopped cooked bacon over the turkey in these sliders.
- For a kick of heat in these turkey sliders, add pickled jalapenos.
- Make these sliders with deli sliced turkey or chicken- great as an option if you run out of leftover Thanksgiving turkey. You can also plan to make these before Thanksgiving.
- Use ham or chicken as a turkey substitute.
Store turkey sliders in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month. Reheat these sliders in the oven, covered with aluminum foil.
📗 Related Recipes
Looking for more Turkey-inspired recipes for the upcoming holidays? Knowing how to make the Perfect Roast Turkey is a great place to start! Use leftover turkey these delicious Tortilla Pinwheels.
🍽 Serve with
You can enjoy these turkey sliders as a tasty appetizer or as a main meal alongside a serving of these Cheesy Loaded French Fries, Spicy Southwestern Ranch Coleslaw, or Dill Pickle Salad.
📞 Chiacchierata (chat)
Instead of the traditional tetrazzini dish with a cheesy sauce and leftover turkey, I make turkey sliders for friends and family. Everyone loves them. The unconventional slider filling consisting of leftover turkey, sweet cranberry sauce, and gooey salty brie cheese creates an irresistible kick of flavor for an easy snack or main meal.
Tutti a tavolo, è pronto!
What's new? Check out my All Our Way Store on Amazon. We'll be adding more items we love and use or wish we had to make cooking fun and easy.
📝 Recipe Card
Turkey sliders are delicious party snacks, holiday appetizers, or great option for using up leftover Thanksgiving turkey to feed the family as a light lunch or dinner. The combination of sweet cranberry sauce and salty gooey brie is mouth-watering!
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.
Cheesy Turkey Sliders| Mini Thanksgiving Sandwiches
- 12 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 2 cups turkey diced
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 5 ounces brie cubed
- 5 Tablespoons butter unsalted
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 Tablespoon Italian parsley finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Keep the rolls together and cut all 12 rolls lengthwise so you have a top and bottom.
- Place the bottom of the rolls onto the baking pan.
- Spread the turkey evenly on the Hawaiian Sweet Rolls.
- Spoon the cranberry sauce over the turkey and spread until fully coated.
- Scrape the rind off of the brie and discard the rind.
- Cut the brie into cubes and evenly place the brie on top of the cranberry sauce.
- Add the top of the rolls to make the sliders.
- In a saucepan over medium heat melt the butter along with the parmesan cheese for 3 minutes. Stir until fully mixed. spoon the butter mixture over the tops of the sliders. Keep a tablespoon off to the side to brush on the top of the rolls after they've been baked.
- Place the baking tray into the oven and bake uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and tent the sliders with aluminum foil.
- Place the baking sheet back in the oven and bake an additional 15 minutes or until they are fully heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven and using a pastry brush, brush the remainder of the melted cheese butter over the rolls. You'll need to heat up the butter if it has solidified.
- Sprinkle with the finely chopped parsley.
- Cut into individual sliders and serve immediately.
Leave a Reply