If we could have one multi-purpose seasoning and rub in our kitchen it would be this one. We put it on chicken . . . .we put it on vegetables . . . . we put it on pork . . . .we put it on our Thanksgiving turkey . . . . and last but not least we sprinkle and rub it all over our ribs. . . . .yum!!
Just as an Italian kitchen would have its special seasoning . . . .we have our blend that is perfect for so many things. This seasoning has a pleasant southwestern flavor. You would think that it would be spicy with the cayenne, red pepper flakes and black pepper but it’s not. When we make this we usually double the recipe. . . . it goes fast at our house 🙂
We store it in a container that has large holes . . . . you need the large holes so that the pepper flakes pass through. We hope that this will be a favorite of yours too.
All Our Way Rub and Seasoning
- 4 Tablespoons chili powder
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 Tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepped
- 2 Tablespoons salt
- 2 Tablespoons dried oregano
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a whisk. Place in a large shaker container and store at room temperature.
- Be sure your shaker lid has large holes so that the red pepper flakes can be sprinkled along with the rest of the ingredients.
Note: We welcome and encourage sharing links to All Our Way ©2014, but please do not copy or paste recipes or content to any media or websites without written permission. If you want to share the information, please link to this post. Grazie.