Basil Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
A tangy tasting salad dressing that gives your greens a fresh appeal while imparting a beautiful celadon tint to your vegetables. A wonderful way to use up the extra basil leaves.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 c. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 Tablespoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- You can use red wine vinegar in place of the white balsamic but we found it a bit acidic and had to add a teaspoon of honey. The white balsamic is the perfect blend for us -- just a touch of sweetness and less acidic.
Calories: 61kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 551mg | Potassium: 74mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 165IU | Vitamin C: 9.6mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.5mg