All Our Way Easy No-Cook Pizza Sauce with Fresh Basil
A delicious and spicy pizza sauce that is quick to make and you don't have to cook it. Full of flavor and you can make it spicy as you like.
Servings: 3 pizzas
- 7 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 14.5 oz can petite-cut tomatoes with juice or 1 1/2 cans Ro-Tel tomatoes (10 ounce) cans with juice
- 6 oz. can tomato paste
- Although this is quick and easy it is an excellent sauce. Not only can you use it on your pizza it is also delicious as a dipping sauce for grissini ( bread sticks), calzones, or anything else you can think of. If you are fond of hot stuff - as is my hubby- you'll especially like the Ro-Tel version.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 464mg | Potassium: 849mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1120IU | Vitamin C: 25.7mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 3.5mg