Caramel Apple Pie No-Churn Ice Cream
A easy creamy no-churn ice cream with the wonderful taste of caramel apple pie but with out the crust and fuss. It is made with canned caramel apple pie filling.
Servings: 20 servings
- 1 can caramel apple pie filling
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk not evaporated
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice **
- 2 - 4 Tablespoons whipped cream vodka -- or similar liqueur to compliment. **
- 2 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- Chill the bowl and beaters before whipping the cream
Pour the caramel apple pie filling into a bowl and cut the slices into chunks.
Mix the filling, the sweetened condensed milk, and flavored vodka or liqueur, apple pie spice in a bowl and chill.
Whip the cream in the chilled bowl with the chilled beaters until you get stiff peaks.
Using the same beaters slightly whip the chilled caramel apple pie ingredients slightly.
Fold the whipped cream into the caramel apple pie ingredients until mixed. Don't stir! Fold!
Put in containers and freeze. Makes about 2 quarts ice cream.
- ** Add additional apple pie spice if you like a stronger flavor.
- ** Use to your taste. The alcohol helps to act as an "anti-freeze" so that the ice cream doesn't get too hard. If you prefer, you can eliminate the alcohol and add 1 -2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Just give the ice cream a little time out of the freezer before scooping out portions.
Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 22mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 435IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 20mg